How to turn off / on dark mode in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
This tutorial covers how to turn off / on dark mode in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. We will do our best to make sure you understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to turn off / on dark mode in Excel, Word and PowerPoint. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check how to turn off / on dark mode in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Is it correct to say that you are looking for “why is my reading report dark on Macintosh”? or even “report of dark words with white text”. Not a fan of dark mode? Or if you don’t want to use dark mode in Microsoft applications like Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Obviously, Dark Mode is loved by pretty much everyone who invests a lot of power on Mac, iPhone, etc., saves battery life and prevents eye strain. I’m really sure you’re not interested in boring mode either, as you’re reading the tutorial exercise. Relax; it takes a few minutes to turn off dark mode in Word or any Microsoft Office application including Excel, PowerPoint, etc., or to turn dark mode back on in Office documents assuming it is not working effectively. to the point where you actually follow the procedure.
Enable dark theme for Office app on all Windows PCs
- Microsoft Office 2013/2016 both contains a dark theme which is not enabled by default and must be enabled manually.
- To activate it, open an Office application. Go to File> Account from any open Office program, then click the drop-down menu next to Office Theme. Here you will see four options: Colorful, Dark Gray, Black and White. Select the color scheme you like.
Enable the dark theme for the Office program on a Windows PC
- When you just want to change the theme of the Office programs on this computer, follow these steps:
- Open an Office application such as Word or PowerPoint.
- Go to File> Options> General> Office Theme. Select the theme you want to use and click OK.
Final words: How to turn off / on dark mode in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
hope you will understand this item How to turn off / on dark mode in Excel, Word and PowerPoint, if your answer is no, you can request anything through the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, then share this article with your family and friends.